"For My Son" A Sentimental Gift For Your Son. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Navy/White, And Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics.

List Price:



"For My Son" A Sentimental Gift For Your Son. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Navy/White, And Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics.
by : Poems For Sons, Daughters, Step-Children & Teens

List Price:
Price:
You Save:


Product Feature

  • WE SHIP WITHIN 2 DAYS of receipt of your order
  • Our poems are double-matted in high quality mats
  • They are enhanced with delicate, watercolor graphics
  • Poems are also available with a frame. See our other products
  • These expressions of love have been written for the special people in your life

Product Overview

This quality product is 8 x 10 in size. It is double matted. The Verse is......"For My Son"......There's a very special place within......my heart reserved only for you.......It's a place where I store precious......memories of your childhood:......the little things you said or did that......endeared you to me, the sound......of your laughter, the sight of your tears.......All of this I have saved.......Those years were so precious, but, oh,......how quickly they passed!......Now, before me stands my son--no longer a boy,......but a man. As I look at you, I want......you to know that I am filled with pride......for the fine, decent person that you have become.......Even though all of this has happened......too fast, I am grateful beyond words......for the happiness which you......have brought me. I love you......deeply, Son, I thank you......thank you for adding so much joy......and laughter to my life!......

>> Read Full Review "For My Son" A Sentimental Gift For Your Son. Touching 8x10 Poem, Double-matted in Navy/White, And Enhanced with Watercolor Graphics....



0 comments:

Post a Comment